Leading European academic transfer offices
BioVaria is Europe’s leading marketplace for life-science inventions emanating from public research institutions and universities across Europe. The event has become a firm favourite with scouts and investors from the international biopharmaceutical industry looking for cutting-edge inventions or IP assets.
Refresh your development or investment portfolio
- Highly innovative, commercially attractive opportunities; each one selected for quality by BioVaria’s advisory board
- Topics cover research tools, medical device technologies, potential diagnostics and therapeutics in cardiovascular, immunology, infection, metabolism, neurology, oncology and pneumology
- medical device technologies
- Take a preview: Technologies are now available at www.biovaria.org
Make efficient use of your time
- Discover an unmatched density of commercial opportunities in just one day
- Interactive format combining 10-min presentations with an all-day poster exhibition
- Meet the scientists and technology transfer professionals for face-to-face discussion
Refresh your network with decision makers from the biopharmaceutical and medtech industries.
Hosted by Europe’s leading technology transfer organizations
BioVaria is jointly organized by Ascenion and a broad range of leading technology transfer organizations.