How to use Know How & Services
E.g. a search for a conference offering a partnering service will use selection of "Conference, Fair" in 'Sector' and 'Technology Transfer' in 'Technology'.
Technology transfer offices active in partnering can be found by selection of 'Technology Transfer' in 'Sector'. Short profiles summarize the available information and a link of the respective homepage is provided too.
Registered users can create non-public notifications profiles which will inform them about new Know How & Services entries fitting their needs as specified. In addition these profiles allow them to filter the available information more comfortably.
Cryo-preservation of placental and umbilical cord blood
Swiss Biobank is located in Monthey, Switzerland. It provides integrated services for the cell-based therapies sector, and carries out an extensive program aimed at improving characterization of material used in Regenerative Medicine.
- New facility, open 7 days a week.
- Strategic location in the heart of Europe.
- Expertise in safe and traceable specimen handling and characterization.
- Prompt, customized and courteous service.
- State of the art, cGMP laboratories.
- Services are available to Pharmaceutical, Clinical and Academic customers, as well as Private Individuals and Families
- process to identify and filter cancer stem cells from specimen destined for therapeutic transplantation
To view the contact information, attachments and url of this profile you have to login into your account or register a new account: Login
Please click here to log in to view the complete profile.