GLP Bioanalytical Services for Nucleic Acid Therapeutics
Accelero® Bioanalytics is a contract research organization (CRO) for the Biotech industry experienced in the bioanalysis of nucleic acid therapeutics.
Accelero® Bioanalytics services comprise, but are not limited to:
- sandwich ligand binding assays, e.g. like hybridization assays;
- ultra-sensitive real-time RT-qPCR applications, e.g. like microRNA or siRNA quantification;
- imunoassays, e.g. like antibody detection assays (ADA);
Accelero® Bioanalytics services are fully compliant to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), and support your pharmacokinetic (PK) and phyrmacodynamic (PD) research activities on nucleic acid therapeutics like:
- small interfering RNA (siRNA);
- microRNA (miRNA) mimics or antagomirs;
- antisense oligonucleotides;
- decoy oligonucleotides;
- CpG immunostimulatory oligonucleotides;
- mRNA vaccines;
- small RNA and DNA aptamers;
Our customers benefit from more than 10 years experience in the bioanalysis of small RNA or DNA drugs.
Accelero® Bioanalytics is proud to be one of the first in Europe to offer GLP compliant real-time RT-qPCR assays for the bioanalysis of microRNA (miRNA) mimics/antagomirs.