Imperial Innovations is one of the UK's leading technology transfer and commercialisation companies
Imperial Innovations Limited
Imperial Innovations combines the activities of technology transfer, company incubation and an early stage venture capital fund. Their business draws upon a pipeline of technology, emanating from Imperial College's research in science, engineering and medicine.
Through strategic incubation contracts with the Carbon Trust and WRAP Imperial Innovations also handles technologies originating from outside Imperial College.
They source complementary ideas from other partners in the UK and overseas.
Commercialisation of technology arises through the establishment of new technology businesses (often termed spin-outs) and commercial licences to industrial partners.
Their people are experienced across a range of industry sectors including health, energy, environment and emerging technologies. They work with industry partners at all stages and they draw on a well established network of inventors, entrepreneurs and management.
They would like to talk to you if you are:
- A member of staff/student at Imperial College London.
- An established company with un-exploited ideas.
- An inventor or early stage company with an idea for low carbon or recycling technology.
- A company seeking to license new products or technology
- An investor in early stage companies: engineering, technology and bioscience.
- An individual seeking non-executive, Chairman or executive roles in early stage companies.