MedTech Pharma 2012
Bayern Innovativ Gesellschaft für Innovation und Wissenstransfer mbH
"MedTech Pharma 2012" is an international congress for researchers, developers, manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and clinical users of the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Every two years around 900 experts are meeting in Nuremberg. The congress has advanced to one of the most important events for the healthcare industry.
In high-level lectures innovative solutions and best practice examples will be presented and discussed. In addition, the congress is being used as a platform for a research symposium of the BMBF (Federal Ministry of Education and Research) aswell as an exchange network for three in the health sector active leading edge clusters. The topics of the lectures are MIC & Endoscopy, Smart Medical Devices, Future Hospital, Biomaterials, Diagnostics, Targeted Therapy, Molecular Imaging, Drug Delivery, Functional Disposables and Bioactive Implants. The international congress MedTech Pharma 2012 takes place for the third time after 2008 and 2010.
- July, 4 – 5, 2012
- NCC Ost, Nuremberg 800 - 1000 participants (2010: 15 countries)
- More than 100 exhibitors
- About 60 lectures in three sessions
- Three of the german leading edge clusters (a competition of the BMBF - Federal Ministry of Education and Research) with medtech relevance represented
- BMBF-symposia „Medi-WING“ integrated in the progamm
- International delegations
- Job market
- State reception at Nürnberger Kaiserburg