Merck Serono is looking for early stage opportunities in oncology, neurodegenerative diseases, fertility and endocrinology
Merck Serono S.A.
Merck Serono combines its complementary expertise in new chemical entities (NCEs) and new biological entities (NBEs) to offer innovative prescription drugs of either origin.
In order to maximize the impact of our investments in R&D and increase our chances of success in discovering and developing new medical therapies, we focus our expertise on specific therapeutic areas.
In our R&D core areas of Oncology, Neurodegenerative Diseases and Rheumatology, we are exploiting synergies in disease mechanisms and biological pathways.
What we're looking for
We are particularly interested in opportunities that will support our strategic business objectives:
- Enhance the productivity of our drug discovery activities with innovative and emerging technologies
- Expand upon our Multiple Sclerosis franchise to enter other neurodegenerative disease areas
- Expand our pipeline in Rheumatology with complementary product opportunities offering a broad indication potential
- Grow our U.S. business with specialist-focused therapies
- Expand our ongoing presence in the Japanese market
- Expand our fast growing presence in China and other Emerging Markets
Merck Serono continues to seek opportunities to strengthen our franchises in:
- Neurodegenerative diseases
We are open to considering all opportunities to create value using innovative deal structures and creative alliances.