Technology transfer by Gesellschaft für Innovation Nordhessen GINo
GINo Gesellschaft für Innovation Nordhessen mbH
The Gesellschaft für Innovation Nordhessen is a project between the University of Kassel and the B.Braun Melsungen AG.
Turn research results into products, processes and services. GINo Society for Innovation Nordhessen mbH was founded in order to shorten the long way from research results to marketable product and to position inventions and patents focused and commercially to the market
- Advising inventors on all aspects of protection and exploitation of innovations
- Evaluating inventions regarding patentability and rewards
- Developing appropriate patenting and exploitation strategies
- Patent applications (in collaboration with patent attorneys)
- Marketing research or licensees for innovation
- Structuring, negotiating and monitoring of license agreements
- Control of royalties for the inventor and the university
Companies and start-ups need to talk to an expert to solve problems. GINo provides information about protected research and offer opportunities for cooperation. Along with the scientific institutions, they help with problem analysis and ensure proper processing.
The "patent initiative" of the University of Kassel and the University of Fulda is implemented by them. It allows to register the university inventions on their behalf. They take advice and execution and seek recovery partners in the industry and take care of the commercial exploitation.