Typically a profile will start with the unmet need, followed by the proposed solution and USP, the stage of development/proof-of-concept, the IP, contact data and a short description of the company/entity that is offering the product.
More complex information, like graphical presentations and pictures can be included in form of a pdf that can be attached further below.
Below you can
- attach a pdf (decription file)
- add additional keywords not already included in the pdf or description e.g. disease names
- decide how your company's name will be shown online
- determine the time the profile will be shown online ("record valid from/until")
- and select as many of the keywords that fit to this profile.
If you are interested to receive a hint on any technology search using the same key words, you can use the "Create corresponding notification alert?" button. This results in the creation of a corresponding Notification Alert.
"Preview" shows you how the information that you included will be visible later on www.lifescienceslink.org.
After you "created" (save changes) the profile and finished the editing, please activate the klick box next to the profile's name; online status will turn to staging (yellow) in the overview of your TO-Profiles until it is put online by LifeSciencesLink. Any change of the profile will switch the online status to offline, until you activate the klick box again.