Ultra-sensitive Cytokine Detection from Chimera Biotec
Ultra-Sensitive Cytokine Detection
Biomarker for inflammatory diseases like cytokines are a challenging target for ligand binding assays. A major goal in current drug development includes specific screening of individuals based on there citokine baseline levels. Chimera Biotec offers ultra-sensitive immunoassay development based on the proprietary Imperacer (Immuno-PCR) platform. Biomarker quantification in the sub pg/ml concentration level becomes possible.
Around 70 per cent of failed clinical trials are predominantly related to
- unknown endogenous baseline level of target cytokine
- undetectable drug-target-complex formation
- limited data in drug efficacy testing with most commonly used ligand-binding technologies
The success of future clinical trials can be significantly increased with more precise and reliable target quantification
- Determine baseline cytokine levels in healthy control individuals
- Quantify biomarker concentrations in diseased population and generate data regarding a cut off point
- detect anti-cytikine drug efficacy in complex formation with biomarker target
- analyse change in biomarker concentration mediated by applied drug dose
Chimera Biotec offers customized immunoassay developments in the basis of the immunoPCR technology Imperacer®. The ultra sensitivity of the Imperacer technology enables biomarker analysis along the entire study course.
Please contact us if you would like to know more about the Imperacer® technology. We will be happy to assist you with your cytokine detection challenge.