Areas of Interest in Platform Technologies at Galderma
Galderma business development
- a global leader in a $13.8 billion global market in developing and commercializing dermatology products
- dedicated to leading innovation in dermatology
- the resources and consider it our priority to maximize your product or technology's potential in dermatology
- built our product portfolio through successful partnerships and collaborations
Galderma is seeking partnerships in the area of dermatology.
They are seeking to acquire or in-license programs or technologies to support their internal research efforts, such as:
- Compound libraries
- Compound library management (purity, concentration, storage, composition, biased libraries)
- Pathology-oriented cellular assays and in vivo models
- Validated targets (e.g. GCPR´s, ION channels, enzymes, nuclear receptors)
Galderma is exploring possibilities to also develop and market innovative high-performance products to help in the diagnosis and prognostics of dermatological conditions with the aim to obtain better treatment outcomes. The genomics revolution will stimulate the development of many innovative products based on the identification of new biological markers associated with dermatological diseases.
Galderma wants to provide a range of diagnostic products and services for the clinical management of dermatologic diseases. Galderma´s area of interest involves medical diagnostic instruments, devices or tests which aid in the diagnosis and prognosis of dermatologic conditions.
They are seeking to license or acquire products or technology in the following areas:
- Diagnostic assays
- Prognostic assays
- Imaging technology