BayerPharma is interested in oncology and cardiovascular product opportunities and enabling technologies
BayerPharma is looking for novel therapeutic approaches in the early research as well as in the development stage, and for marketed products which complement their product portfolio, both globally or regionally.
Diagnostic imaging agents
- for computer tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and positron emission tomography (PET)
- benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH), bladder cancer, prostate cancer
Men’s health indications
- hormonal deficiency
- cystic fibrosis (CF), bronchiectasis, severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Diabetes for selected markets
- heart failure (acute and chronic), atrial fibrillation, cardioprotection, disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC)/sepsis, acute care indications, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
- multiple sclerosis (MS) and products targeted for MS patients
- back of the eye disease, dry AMD treatments, next generation wet AMD treatment
- hemophilia, hemophilia inhibitor, other coagulation factor deficiencies, von Willebrand disease, thrombocytopemia
- targeted therapeutics for solid tumors, chemotherapeutics with unique selling point, innovative supportive care products
- endometriosis, fibroids, preterm labour, breast pain, menstrual bleeding disorders, female sexual dysfunction, cervical dysplasia/ human papilloma virus (HPV)
Please use the attached feedback link to directly contact the technology scout from BayerPharma.