Joint further development in the field of Polymerase Chain Reaction, Elektrophoresis, Bio-Imaging, and Radioanalystics
Enterprise Europe Network
The company was founded in June 1997. First, a focus was given to analytic radioactivity measuring technology and bio-imaging systems. Followed by a shift into the direction of biotechnology. Today, the SME is a specialist for PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction), Electrophoresis and Bio-Imaging. Due to systematic research and development activities the comany is abple to produce a variety of own articles, e.g. transilluminators, bio-imaging systems, aboratory devices, electrophoresis units and accessories. The company offers international customers a broad, high-quality and innovative product line at fair prices. The Corporate Culture attaches much importance to quality, flexibility as well as professional support and advice of our customers.
New markets and product applications are sought for a developed PC-controlled gel documentation system for the acquisition of proteins in acrylamide gels and DNA/RNA samples in agarose gels. The innovative product guarantees new standards in controlling and digital documentation. The documentation system is based on a fully automated control system via a special software and is run via a sensitive 12 Bit with 1.4 Mio pixel resolution.
The company is open minded, mainly interested in further development for new market applications besides the already existing primary market of pharmaceutics.
Technical Specifications / Specific technical requirements of the request
- A wide linear dynamic range for optimised quantification, an increase of bit depth up to 16 bit by image addition, a fast lens motorzoom objective with high quality optics, and a motorised, PC-controlled filter wheel with 4 positions incl. 2 interference filters.
- Furthermore there is a dark hood with dimmable white epi light, UV protection shield and sliding table for transilluminators; perfectly suited for preparative works. As well as a Super Contrast Transilluminator (23x30 cm, 312 nm, 10 - 100 %), a white light plate 18 x13 cm, white light and PC control software with optional modules User Administration.
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Minimum PC requirements: Processor 2,4 GHz, 1 GB RAM, WinXP/Win7, 3x USB 2.0, 1x FireWire.
Current and Potential Domain of Application
- analysis of DNA/RNA samples
- quality management in laboratories
Joint further development
- Type of partner sought: SME, big companies, research institutes.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: IT and telematic applications, specialists in measuremnt tools and computer related services, consultants in industrial manufacturing.
- Task to be performed by the partner sought: In the beginning there should be a trustful discussion about potential markets and specified market applications; face to face meetings are expected.
Ref: 11 DE 093I 3NFZ