How to use Technologies searched
A search for a company looking for a cancer, preclinical stage, synthetic opportunity would use the selection "Biomedicine, Diagnostics" in 'Sector', 'Cancerous, neoplasmatic' in 'Disease Category', 'Drugs, Small Molecule' in 'Technology' and 'Preclinical' in 'Development Stage'.
Selection of 'Enabling Technology, Platform technology' in 'Sector' will identify all kinds of searches for technologies that can be used in more areas of life sciences than pharmaceuticals only.
Each search profile gives the name or a short description of the company behind the search, and a link allowing to contact your potential licensee.
Registered users can create non-public notifications profiles which will inform them about new Technologies Searched entries fitting their expertise as specified. In addition these profiles allow them to filter the available information more comfortably.
Qiagen is seeking enabling technologies
Qiagen business development
QIAGEN is a leading provider of innovative technologies and products for pre-analytical sample preparation and molecular diagnostics solutions.
To continue to meet and exceed customer expectations in their developing commercial markets, QIAGEN plans to optimize and diversify its technology interests in the following areas:
- Novel technologies for handling and preparing samples prior to analysis of nucleic acids and proteins
- Fractionation, enrichment, and depletion technologies
- Amplification technologies
- Storage, retrieval, and transportation solutions
- Molecular testing, clinical research, and diagnostics using nucleic acids
- RNAi synthesis, design, modification, and delivery
- Gene expression at the RNA and protein level
- General molecular biology research
To view the contact information, attachments and url of this profile you have to login into your account or register a new account: Login
Please click here to log in to view the complete profile.