Roche is seeking diagnostics and research technologies
Roche Diagnostics GmbH - Applied Science
Roche is a leading healthcare company with a uniquely broad spectrum of innovative solutions. For more than 100 years, they have been active in the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of novel healthcare solutions.
Their products and services adress prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, thus enhancing well-being and quality of life. Within Roche, Pharma Partnering is the team dedicated to finding the best advances in modern medicine that complement our pipeline. Together with their partners, they aim to bring new medicines to patients as quickly as possible. They always look forward to the challenge of transforming key partnerships into strategic alliances. They have learnt by experience that success is much more than the deal itself. Real rewards come through partnerships that work in the long run. Pharma Partnering is the doorway to every part of the Roche organisation - from our scientists to life cycle teams to the highest levels of management.
With around 80 people, Pharma Partnering is like a small biotech company, enabling speed, flexibility, accessibility and decisionmaking authority.
Of special interest are Technologies in
- Medical chemistry
- Synthesis and screening
- Combinatorial chemistry
- Molecular modelling
- Genetics, genomics
Roche is seeking to in-license
- Diagnostic opportunities for novel IVD technologies and/or novel IVD markers in serum, tissue or urine
- Cellular Analysis Systems and Reagents
- Innovative and Enabling System Solutions in Protein Profiling/Proteomics
- Innovative Platforms based on Immunohistochemistry and In Situ Hybridization used for Biomarker Development & Testing
- Microarray Systems & Reagents
- Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Technologies and Systems
- Real-Time PCR Systems, Reagents and Applications
- Sequencing Systems and Reagents
- Transfection Systems and Reagents