Victory Pharma, Inc. is looking to expand its presence in the pain and related therapeutics field
Victory Pharma, Inc.
Formed in 2003, Victory Pharma, Inc. acquires, markets and develops prescription pharmaceutical products that treat pain and related conditions.
From its inception, Victory´s strategy has focused on acquiring and developing products to generate significant sales and build a strong financial base and commercial infrastructure. As the Company evolved, an intellectual property platform was acquired which is suitable for multiple pain therapy development programs. These programs are now being advanced into clinical trials. Today, Victory has transformed into a high-growth pain specialty pharmaceutical firm.
Victory Pharma, Inc. is looking to expand its presence in the pain and related therapeutics field through product acquisitions and partnerships. Part of Victory's long-term growth strategy includes acquiring, developing, or co-marketing products that fall under their areas of expertise.
These products should meet the following criteria:
- Present differentiated characteristics
- Have a territory that extends at least through North America
- Have protection through IP, regulatory status, manufacturing processes
- Represent a significant commercial opportunity
Products already approved should meet these criteria:
- Responsive to promotion
- Provides synergy with our projected customer base
- Have clear brand recognition
- Come with a defined supply chain
Products being considered for development should meet these criteria:
- Have a relatively low scientific risk profile (specific clinical data required)
- Display manageable cash outlay for development
- Have a remaining development timeline of 2.5 years or less
- Have known endpoints for regulatory development
Primary therapeutic area(s)
- Mental and behavioural disorders
- Diseases of the nervous system
- Musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
They are looking for products in
- Joint Inflammation
- Muscle Relaxer
- Sleep / Depression